Email marketing has become an essential tool for business. Companies use it as a major source of advertising. It’s a cheap, fast way to reach a large group of customers.
WHAT IS EMAIL MARKETING?
Email marketing is a form of direct marketing method to send commercial message to a group of people using email.
Every email sent to a potential customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness.
In short – Email marketing is, the use of email in marketing communications. However, the term is usually used to refer to:
- Sending emails with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers and to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Sending emails with the purpose of acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately.
- Adding advertisements to emails sent by other companies to their customers.
HOW DOES EMAIL MARKETING WORK
Companies need to put their product information in front of people in order to sell them, and the first step is the Subscription Form to collect email addresses.
Customers usually type their name and email address, and subscribe them. Companies use email marketing software and services to collect email lists and send email marketing messages to their valuable customers. In this way businesses convert their visitors into customers.
TYPES OF EMAIL MARKETING
There are seven types of email messages you can send to your potential customers,
1. Welcome Emails
2. Dedicated Emails
3. Newsletter Emails
4. Digest Emails
5. Lead Nurturing Emails
6. Transactional Emails
7. Anniversary Emails
BENEFITS OF EMAIL MARKETING
1. Email Marketing is Targeted
2. Email Marketing Increases Brand Awareness
3. Email Marketing is Easily Shareable.
4. Email Marketing is Measurable
5. Email Marketing is Cost effective.
If you haven’t considered email marketing for your business already, now is the time. Email marketing is the proven cost-effective successful tool to grow your business. With a strategic approach, proper guidance and a strong message, your business is sure to benefit from email marketing.
Please share this post if it helps and comment below. I’d be happy to connect with you.